Wednesday 10 March 2010

Digipak Complete

Front cover


Back cover


Inside cover




























I created my digipak cover on Microsoft Publisher because it's an easy programme to use. I decided to fully create it so that I could have photos of what it would really look like. To do this I measured dimensions of a real CD case so that it was a realistic size. After I completed my designs I printed them out and stuck them onto some cardboard in the correct order. I then cut around the edges with a stanley knife and created folds at the right sides. I even created spine designs for the case. Once it was all cut out and stuck together I took photos of it against music and fashion magazines to create a collage like image of different forms of media. Most of the images are of women, which goes against the image of my work not being about sex.

No comments:

Post a Comment